It’s daddy duty again! NCIS actor Michael Weatherly is a dad again, and he took to Twitter to share his happy news … and promote his show (multitasking — what parents do best!). “@M_Weatherly Beautiful Bojana gave birth to 10lb Liam Weatherly today, the most important day of the week (NCIS Tuesday 8pm CBS),” he shared. Weatherly and his wife, Bojana Jankovic, are also parents to 18-month-old Olivia.
- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
Michael Weatherly Is a Dad AgainOct 29, 2013 by Sarah C.
Scott Wolf Announces Baby-to-Be With a SmileMay 21, 2012 by Sarah C.
It’s happy news for papa Scott Wolf, and he doesn’t mind sharing the joy! Wolf announced via Twitter that he and wife Kelley are expecting their second child together, saying, “Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child. We are expecting that because she’s pregnant. Happy us.” The NCIS alum and Kelley are already parents to 3-year-old son Jackson Kayse.
Michael Weatherly’s Own War and PeaceApr 15, 2012 by Sarah C.
Michael Weatherly is adjusting pretty well to parenthood, if his sense of humor is any indication! The NCIS star joked with People recently when explaining the reasoning behind his daughter’s name, Olivia. According to Weatherly, his wife (Bojana)’s name means “war” or “warrior.” “And when you give someone an olive branch, that’s an offering of peace so Olivia is peace,” Weatherly told People. “I think we have a Tolstoy novel going on now: Mother and daughter, war and peace!”
NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Is a Dad Again!Apr 11, 2012 by Sarah C.
But this time, he’s seeing pink! Michael Weatherly, who plays Anthony “Tony” DiNozzo on the popular CBS drama NCIS, and his wife Bojana Jankovic welcomed a daughter, Olivia Weatherly, on April 10th. Olivia is the first baby for the couple, although Weatherly has an older son — August, 16 — from his marriage to Amelia Heinle.
Michael Weatherly to Be a Dad AgainJan 14, 2012 by Sarah C.
Michael Weatherly is getting ready to reprise a familiar role. No, the NCIS star isn’t returning to his Dark Angel days; he and wife Bojana Jankovic are going to be parents! The couple is expecting their first baby together, a daughter, this spring. Weatherly is already dad to 16-year-old August with ex-wife Amelia Heinle.
This Week’s Baby Beat: April 18th-24thApr 25, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Rumors have been flying since pop star P!nk was photographed with what appeared to be a hint of a baby bump. A rep for the singer has denied that P!nk and her husband, motorcross racer Carey Hart, are expecting.
• Isla Fisher‘s baby bump has certainly been making headlines! The Confessions of a Shopaholic star and her husband, Sacha Baron Cohen, have traditionally kept quiet with details of their personal life, so they may be letting pictures do the talking. The couple are already parents to 2.5-year-old Olive.
• NCIS star Sean Murray and his wife, Carrie, welcomed their first son on April 22nd! River James Murray weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces. The Murray’s first son is their second child; the couple have had almost three years to get used to parenting with Caitlyn Melissa.
• Nothing can quite disrupt an orderly routine quite like a baby, as Law and Order star Alana de la Garza will find out soon enough! The star, who plays ADA Connie Rubirosa, and her husband Michael Roberts are expecting their first child in October.
Sean Murray: It’s a Boy!Apr 24, 2010 by Sarah C.