- Display Advertising
- Full HTML Email Blast
- Weekly Newsletter Sponsorship
- Content Integration/Advertorial
- Community Outreach And Response
- Mobile Ads
BabyNames can Deliver to Your Target Market
- Over 2 million unique visitors a month
- Over 27 million page views a month
- 81% female
- 53% expecting parents
- 24% new parents
- 28% teens interested in naming
- Over 50% mobile
The BabyNames.com Advantage
- Online since 1996
- Popular, trusted brand
- Highly trafficked, target market
- Over 200,000 opt-in mail recipients, growing rapidly
- Consistently in the top 5 search engine results for the popular phrases "Baby" and "Baby Names"
Ad Serving Capabilities
- Rich Media, Flash, Video, Graphic, Iframe, and HTML
- GEO targeting: country, city, metropolitan area
- Frequency capping
Advertisers with targeted messages for expecting and new parents have received 4 times the click through ratio on BabyNames.com than the internet average. Our advertisers have included Disney, The WB Network, Discovery Health Network, Nestle Carnation, Pampers (P&G), BabyCenter and Fisher-Price.
BabyNames.com has been featured on CNN Headline News, FOX News, MSNBC, BBC Radio, National Public Radio and written up in major print publications including the Wall Street Journal, L.A. Times, New York Magazine and The Washington Post.
Download Our Full Advertising Kit: In Microsoft Word Format
For more information, contact Peter Glinsmann: email@example.com.