General Hospital star Rebecca Herbst and her husband, Michael Saucedo, announced earlier this year that they’re expecting their third child. Now, the happy couple has revealed that baby number three — who’s due on August 9th — will be a boy! In an interview with PEOPLE, Herbst revealed that while 8.5-year-old Ethan Riley was very excited about the boy news, 6-year-old Ella Bailey was less than impressed. Herbst is sure she’ll come around, though!
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Jennifer Gareis of The Bold and The Beautiful announced that she and fiancé Bobby Ghassemieh are expecting their first (a boy) early this summer.
• Another daytime regular — Rebecca Herbst, who plays Elizabeth on General Hospital — is looking forward to parenthood! This newest baby will make three for Herbst and her husband, Michael Saucedo.
• From the small screen to the silver screen, baby news is everywhere! James McAvoy and his wife, Anne-Marie Duff, announced that they’re expecting their first, although they left us hanging for further details.
• Diego Luna, who’s been promoting his recent film Abel, announced that he and wife Camila Sodi are expecting their second child. The newest Luna will join big brother Jerónimo, who is 17 months old.
• Yet another NASCAR baby is on the way! This one belongs to Juan Pablo Montoya, who recently Tweeted that he and wife Connie are expecting their third child in July.
Yes, baby number three is on the way for the General Hospital actress and her husband, Michael Saucedo. Rebecca Herbst (@BeckyHerbstRHO) Tweeted a picture of her positive pregnancy test to alert fans to her baby news. Herbst and Saucedo are already parents to Ethan (8) and Ella (5). No word on a due date, and it’s probably too early to tell if the newest Saucedo will be a boy or a girl.