It’s a pink kind of world for Alana De La Garza! The Law & Order alumna and her husband Michael Roberts welcomed their second baby earlier this month: daughter Liv Elena arrived on July 7th. De La Garza announced the happy news on Twitter, sharing, “Sorry I’ve been MIA, thrilled to announce our lil’ miss has made her debut! She is simply DELICIOUS!:) Liv Elena 7/7/13 8.8lbs of awesome!” The couple are also parents to 2-year-old son Kieran, who has also been eagerly awaiting his little sister’s arrival.
- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
It’s a Girl for Alana De La GarzaJul 14, 2013 by Sarah C.
Alana De La Garza Is Expecting AgainFeb 9, 2013 by Sarah C.
Alana De La Garza has wrapped her role on NBC’s short-lived Do No Harm, but she’s already working on reprising an even bigger role: motherhood! De La Garza and her husband, Michael Roberts, are expecting their second baby — a daughter — this July. The couple are already parents to 2-year-old son Kieran Thomas.
Alana de la Garza Welcomes Big Baby BoyOct 6, 2010 by Sarah C.
Alana de la Garza and her husband, Michael Roberts, weren’t expecting their first baby to make an appearance until next week. But the Law & Order star is no doubt quite pleased that Kieran Thomas Roberts decided not to wait that long! Keiran, who was born September 28th, weighed in at a respectable 9 pounds, 3 ounces.
Bree Williamson Welcomes Baby BoySep 22, 2010 by Sarah C.
One Life to Live star Bree Williamson and her husband, Michael Roberts, welcomed their baby boy yesterday! McGreggor Edward Roberts weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces upon arrival. McGreggor is the first child for the couple, although Bree’s One Life to Live character Jessica Capshaw is still pregnant with her third (fourth?). In addition to her regular run on One Life to Live, Bree has also appeared on Gossip Girl and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
This Week’s Baby Beat: April 18th-24thApr 25, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Rumors have been flying since pop star P!nk was photographed with what appeared to be a hint of a baby bump. A rep for the singer has denied that P!nk and her husband, motorcross racer Carey Hart, are expecting.
• Isla Fisher‘s baby bump has certainly been making headlines! The Confessions of a Shopaholic star and her husband, Sacha Baron Cohen, have traditionally kept quiet with details of their personal life, so they may be letting pictures do the talking. The couple are already parents to 2.5-year-old Olive.
• NCIS star Sean Murray and his wife, Carrie, welcomed their first son on April 22nd! River James Murray weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces. The Murray’s first son is their second child; the couple have had almost three years to get used to parenting with Caitlyn Melissa.
• Nothing can quite disrupt an orderly routine quite like a baby, as Law and Order star Alana de la Garza will find out soon enough! The star, who plays ADA Connie Rubirosa, and her husband Michael Roberts are expecting their first child in October.
Bree Williamson Expecting a BabyMar 29, 2010 by Sarah C.
Her character, Jessica Buchanan, on the ABC soap One Life to Live may have stolen a baby, but the baby on the way for Bree Williamson is all her own! Bree and her husband, Michael Roberts, recently announced that they’re expecting their first baby this fall. No word, according to Soap Opera Digest, on whether the pregnancy will be written into Williamson’s storyline.