Advertise on BabyNames.com
BabyNames.com serves over 20 million ad impressions a month and hosts a variety of promotional opportunities to fit any budget. We serve over 2 million unique visitors a month: 75% female, 49% expecting, 70% with children. BabyNames.com has been featured on CNN Headline News, FOX News, MSNBC, BBC Radio, National Public Radio and written up in major print publications including the Wall Street Journal, L.A. Times, New York Magazine and The Washington Post. Click on any one of the following to view our advertising programs:
BabyNames.com is a member of the SHE Media Partner Network. If you are an advertiser looking to expand your brand's reach on the #1 women's lifestyle network, send us your information by visiting SHEMedia.com
The BabyNames.com Advantage
- Online since 1996
- Popular, trusted brand
- Highly trafficked, target market
- Over 225,000 highly-engaged followers on social media
- Desirable niche target market
- Consistently in the top 5 search engine results for the popular phrases "Baby" and "Baby Names"
Ad Serving Capabilities
- Rich Media, Flash, Video, Graphic, Iframe, and HTML
- GEO targeting: country, city, metropolitan area
- Frequency capping
- Mobile/Tablet/Desktop targeting
Advertisers with targeted messages for expecting and new parents have received 4 times the click through ratio on BabyNames.com than the internet average. Our advertisers have included Disney, The WB Network, Discovery Health Network, Nestle Carnation, Pampers (P&G), BabyCenter and Fisher-Price.
- 728x90 Header Leaderboard
- 300x600 Half Page Ad
- 300x250 Medium Rectangle
- 160x600 Skyscraper
BabyNames.com has a full-featured mobile interface, with enhanced opportunities for mobile advertisers.
- 320x50 Banner Ad
- 300x250 Medium Rectangle
- 300x600 Mobile Skyscraper
Be a sponsor of an episode of the Baby Names Podcast
and reach thousands of listeners a month. Podcast sponsors can choose from a :15, :30, or :60 second spot narrated by our hosts as a pre-roll, mid-roll, or post-roll segment. As part of our podcast package, sponsors also receive a link on the episode/show notes page and a shout-out on social media the day the show airs.
The BabyNames.com blogs are open to sponsored posts and reviews:
- Baby Product Reviews - tech related products for parents or infants
- Mom's Beauty Blog - beauty products for moms on the go
- Children's Book Reviews - thorough book reviews by veteran elementary school teachers
Social Network Promotion
BabyNames.com provides social network promotion as a value add for all of our direct advertisers. Between Facebook and Twitter, we now have over 230,000 followers that are fully engaged on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus.