The Young and the Restless star Eden Riegel took to Twitter earlier this month to announce that she and her husband, Andrew Miller, are expecting. Now she’s Tweeting exciting news again: the couple are expecting a boy! Baby on the way is expected to make his big debut in May.
Drama is never lacking on the set of The Young and the Restless, but this drama is all in good fun! Eden Riegel, who plays Heather Stevens on the daytime drama, and her husband Andrew Miller are expecting their first baby! According to Riegel’s Twitter post, baby-to-be is due in May.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• The Young and the Restless star Christel Khalil Hensley and her husband, Stephen, welcomed their first baby. Michael Caden weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces at his April 17th delivery.
• Rumors have been flying since pop star P!nk was photographed with what appeared to be a hint of a baby bump. A rep for the singer has denied that P!nk and her husband, motorcross racer Carey Hart, are expecting.
• Isla Fisher‘s baby bump has certainly been making headlines! The Confessions of a Shopaholic star and her husband, Sacha Baron Cohen, have traditionally kept quiet with details of their personal life, so they may be letting pictures do the talking. The couple are already parents to 2.5-year-old Olive.
• It’s another girl for Amanda Peet and her husband, David Benioff! Molly June Benioff was born April 20th. Big sis Frances was no doubt a big help as the couple prepared for Molly’s arrival.
• NCIS star Sean Murray and his wife, Carrie, welcomed their first son on April 22nd! River James Murray weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces. The Murray’s first son is their second child; the couple have had almost three years to get used to parenting with Caitlyn Melissa.
• Nothing can quite disrupt an orderly routine quite like a baby, as Law and Order star Alana de la Garza will find out soon enough! The star, who plays ADA Connie Rubirosa, and her husband Michael Roberts are expecting their first child in October.
Christel Khalil Hensley has a new star to enjoy! The Young and the Restless actress and her husband, Stephen, welcomed their first child on April 17th. Little Michael Caden Hensley weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces at his big debut. Here’s hoping he doesn’t give the new parents too many restless nights!
Amelia Heinle and Thad Luckinbill
The Young and the Restless stars Thad Luckinbill and Amelia Heinle have a new blessing to count this holiday season: daughter Georgia March Luckinbill was born December 17th. The pair, who play married couple J.T. Hellstrom and Victoria Newman on their soap set, are also parents to Thaddeus Rowe, Jr (2) and August Manning (13), Heinle’s son from her first marriage to Michael Weatherly.
Last week, The Young and the Restless regular Michelle Stafford welcomed a daughter via surrogate. This week, another show regular — Christel Khalil Hensley, who plays Lily — announced that she’s expecting! The youthful star, who also supplied the voice of Cornelia on the animated show W.I.T.C.H., is expecting her first child with husband Stephen Hensley in April.
Two-time Emmy winner Michelle Stafford‘s dreams of having a family came true on Monday, December 21st, when Natalia Scout Lee Stafford was born via surrogate. Natalia weighed in at 8 pounds, 3 ounces and was 19-inches long. A rep for The Young and the Restless star — who plays Phyllis Summers — told PEOPLE that she’s “out of her mind happy.”