Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Jennifer Gareis of The Bold and The Beautiful announced that she and fiancé Bobby Ghassemieh are expecting their first (a boy) early this summer.
• Another daytime regular — Rebecca Herbst, who plays Elizabeth on General Hospital — is looking forward to parenthood! This newest baby will make three for Herbst and her husband, Michael Saucedo.
• From the small screen to the silver screen, baby news is everywhere! James McAvoy and his wife, Anne-Marie Duff, announced that they’re expecting their first, although they left us hanging for further details.
• Diego Luna, who’s been promoting his recent film Abel, announced that he and wife Camila Sodi are expecting their second child. The newest Luna will join big brother Jerónimo, who is 17 months old.
• Yet another NASCAR baby is on the way! This one belongs to Juan Pablo Montoya, who recently Tweeted that he and wife Connie are expecting their third child in July.
• Neal McDonough, who’s appearing in this year’s Ticking Clock, and his wife Ruvé welcomed London Jane on January 11th. London is the third child and second daughter for the couple.
• Pink Panther star Emily Mortimer and her husband Alessandro Nivola welcomed their second child and first daughter, May, on January 15th.
• Funny man Will Ferrell and his wife, Viveca Paulin, cut it close! After closing The Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien on January 22nd, the couple welcomed their third son, Axel, on January 23rd.
• Westlife frontman Shane Filan and his wife, Gillian, welcomed their third child and second son, Shane Peter, on January 22nd.