Adam Gregory is going to be a dad any minute now … in fact, he may be one already! The Bold and the Beautiful actor and his wife Sheridan Nicole are expecting their first baby, a son. And they took to Twitter to announce that Kannon Gregory is on the way! Nicole shared, “Well guys.. I’m officially have a baby!!! Kannon is on his way!!! We will keep you posted #kannongregory,” while Gregory shared this update, “We are getting soooo close to meeting #kannongregory! @imsheridanicole and I couldn’t be happier! :).” Those tweets were shared about seven hours ago, so do we think they’re parents yet??
Soap star Heather Tom has a new leading man in her life — son Zane Alexander! The Bold and the Beautiful star and her husband James Achor welcomed Zane, the first baby for the couple, on October 28th. Tom took to Twitter to share her happy news, admitting that going drug-free during labor was “the hardest thing I’ve ever done.” But new baby and momma are doing well!
The Bold and the Beautiful alum Dan McVicar has a beautiful baby boy to enjoy! The actor and his wife, Virginia de Agostini, welcomed son Pietro Alberto McVicar, on June 3rd. According to Soap Opera Digest, Pietro weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces and joins big sis Maisy.
The future looks blue for Heather Tom, but in a most delightful way! The Bold and the Beautiful actress recently announced that she and husband James Achor are expecting their first child. Their son is expected to arrive in October.
Soap star Jennifer Gareis is looking ahead to a rosy summer! The Bold and The Beautiful actress is expecting her second baby — a daughter — with husband Bobby Ghassemieh. Baby girl will join 19-month-old big brother Gavin.
This year has been a big one for The Bold and the Beautiful star Jennifer Gareis (Donna Logan)! She and her fiancé Bobby Ghassemieh officially tied the knot on March 7th, and yesterday the couple welcomed their first baby! According to SoapOperaDigest.com, the boy, whose name has not yet been released, was born June 11th. He weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces and was 22 inches long.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Jennifer Gareis of The Bold and The Beautiful announced that she and fiancé Bobby Ghassemieh are expecting their first (a boy) early this summer.
• Another daytime regular — Rebecca Herbst, who plays Elizabeth on General Hospital — is looking forward to parenthood! This newest baby will make three for Herbst and her husband, Michael Saucedo.
• From the small screen to the silver screen, baby news is everywhere! James McAvoy and his wife, Anne-Marie Duff, announced that they’re expecting their first, although they left us hanging for further details.
• Diego Luna, who’s been promoting his recent film Abel, announced that he and wife Camila Sodi are expecting their second child. The newest Luna will join big brother Jerónimo, who is 17 months old.
• Yet another NASCAR baby is on the way! This one belongs to Juan Pablo Montoya, who recently Tweeted that he and wife Connie are expecting their third child in July.
Jennifer Gareis and her fiancé, Bobby Ghassemieh, are expecting their first baby. The actress, who plays Donna on the CBC daytime soap The Bold and the Beautiful, recently announced that the couple are looking forward to the arrival of their first son early this summer.
Matt Borlenghi is a professional when it comes to daytime drama. The former soap star has appeared on All My Children, The Bold and the Beautiful and, most recently, Days of Our Lives. But he and his wife Heather are looking forward to a little more drama in their daily lives! The couple, who are already parents to daughter Garland, are expecting twin boys this year! SOAP OPERA DIGEST recently reported that Matt and Heather will be naming their newest arrivals — due any day now — Dalton and Pearson.