Life after Sex and the City has included a lot of different projects for Kristin Davis, but her biggest one has been the adoption of a baby girl! The actress reportedly adopted her daughter, Gemma Rose, a few months ago. In an interview with People, Davis said, “Having this wish come true is even more gratifying than I ever imagined. I feel so blessed.”
- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
Kristin Davis AdoptsOct 7, 2011 by Sarah C.
Cynthia Nixon Is a Mom AgainFeb 8, 2011 by Sarah C.
Cynthia Nixon and her partner, Christine Marinoni, welcomed their first baby earlier this week. Marinoni gave birth to Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni on Monday, February 7th. This is the fist child for the couple, although Nixon has two children — Samantha, 14, and Charles, 8 — with her ex Danny Mozes. Nixon has kept busy since her Sex and the City days; in addition to the two SATC movies, she also appears in Showtime’s The Big C and has been working on the film Rampart, which is scheduled for release later this year.
This Week’s Baby Beat: January 31st-February 6Feb 7, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Brothers and Sisters star Sarah Jane Morris added to the family drama this month with the birth of Emmett Andrew Brower. Emmett, who weighed 8.2 pounds at his January 24th birth, is the first child for Morris and her husband, Ned Brower.
• NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon joined the baby crew this week with his own baby announcement. He and wife Ingrid Vandebosch are expecting their second baby in August.
• Willie Garson, who played Stanford Blatch in the Sex and the City series and movies, finalized the adoption of his son, Nathen, this week. This week’s proceedings concluded a year-long journey to make 8-year-old Nathen an official family member.
• Surprise, surprise! Alicia Copolla wasn’t looking to add another baby to her brood, but she’s looking forward to the March arrival of her third daughter with husband Anthony Jones. Copolla said in a recent PEOPLE interview that her two older daughters, Mila Rose (7) and Esmé Marlena (15 months), both helped her get used to her unexpected expecting news.
Willie Garson’s Adoption Journey Is Complete!Feb 5, 2010 by Sarah C.
The Sex and the City alum has been going through the adoption process for nearly a year, but now Willie Garson and his new son, Nathen, can officially call themselves family! According to PEOPLE, the adoption of 8-year-old Nathen was finalized on Wednesday. Garson is scheduled to reprise his SATC role of Stanford Blatch in this year’s Sex and the City 2.