Are Paula Patton and hubbie Robin Thicke expecting another bundle of joy? The couple haven’t made any announcements confirming or denying, but Patton was recently photographed sporting what looks like a bitty baby bump. Those pictures can be misleading, though, so we’ll have to wait to know for sure! If true, this will be Patton and Thicke’s second baby; the couple are already parents to 2.5-year-old Julian.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
- Juno screenwriter Diablo Cody (aka, Brook Busey) recently confirmed that she and husband Dan are expecting their first. With all the teenage female angst she’s written about, Cody may well be hoping for a boys!
- Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton have news to sing about! The couple welcomed Julian Fuego April 6th, a few weeks earlier than his anticipated May delivery.
- Comics Unleashed host Byron Allen and his wife, Jennifer Lucas, welcomed their second daughter, Olivia Rose, on April 7th. Olivia joins big sister Chloe Ava, 19 months, in ruling the Lucas household.
- Dawson’s all grown up! Dawson’s Creek alum James Van Der Beek and his girlfriend, Kimberly Brook, are expecting their first baby this fall.
- Former LA Sparks star Lisa Leslie and her husband, Michael Lockwood, welcomed their second child on April 6th. Michael Joseph Lockwood II (who’ll go by MJ) weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. MJ is the first boy in an until-now all-girl family. Big sister Lauren Jolie (2.5 years) will make a great playmate, while Mikaela (15) and Gabrielle (18) — Lockwood’s children from a previous marriage — might come in handy as babysitters.
- Seriously, Grey’s Anatomy writers might need to write a nanny into the script. Joining an ever-lengthening list of Grey‘s moms, Jessica Capshaw recently announced that she and husband Christopher Gavigan are expecting their second child later this year. The couple are already parents to 2.5-year-old son Luke.
- Sugar Ray singer Mark McGrath may be singing about how sweet life is. In addition to recently becoming engaged to long-time girlfriend Carin Kingsland, McGrath also learned that he’s going to be a first-time dad! The couple are expecting fraternal twins in May.
It’s a good thing Robin Thicke has been practicing his vocals during this year’s Freedom Tour with Alicia Keys, because he’s just welcomed his most important critic! According to PEOPLE, Thicke and his wife, Paula Patton, welcomed their first child yesterday. Julian Fuego was originally scheduled to make his big debut in May, but he apparently felt like upstaging Daddy!
May is the month for graduations, and Paula Patton and Robin Thicke are looking forward to graduating into parenthood in May 2010! Although they don’t yet know whether they’re having a boy or a girl, the soon-to-be daddy is already talking names. He recently told PEOPLE that the couple are leaning toward Julian for a boy and Isabella for a girl.
Both Thicke and his wife, Paula Patton, have found success in their respective careers — he’s won several Grammy awards for songwriting and she’s appeared in popular movies such as Idlewild and Hitch — and now they’re anticipating success with a new endeavor: parenthood! The high school sweethearts are expecting their first child to arrive in mid-2010.