When it comes to living in a house full of ladies, Eric Dane is getting plenty of practice! People is reporting that the Grey’s Anatomy star and his wife Rebecca Gayheart welcomed their second baby — another daughter — on December 28. Baby Georgia Geraldine joins big sister Billie Beatrice, who turns 2 in March, in making up Dane’s trio of lovely ladies.
- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
Eric Dane Is a Real Ladies’ ManDec 30, 2011 by Sarah C.
Rebecca Gayheart & Eric Dane Are Expecting AgainJul 8, 2011 by Sarah C.
This Week’s Baby Beat: February 28th-March 6thMar 7, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Christina Milian and her new husband, The-Dream, welcomed their daughter, Violet Madison, on February 26th. Violet is the first child for Milian and the fourth for The-Dream, who has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
• Bree Turner, who recently appeared in The Ugly Truth, announced that she and husband Justin Saliman, are expecting their first child — a girl — on July 2nd.
• The Naked Chef star Jamie Oliver announced that he and wife, Juliette Norton, are expecting their fourth child in September. The newest Oliver joins siblings Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom Rainbow.
• 24 star Annie Wersching is looking forward to some pleasant drama for a change! She and husband Stephen Full, who married last September, are expecting their first baby.
• Gray’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart got to visit the inside of a real hospital recently. They welcomed their first child — a daughter — on March 3rd. No name has been announced; Dane had previously said they wanted to meet their baby girl before making a final decision on her name.
• Gimme a Break and Blossom alum Joey Lawrence and his wife, Chandi Yawn-Nelson, welcomed their second child on March 4th. Liberty Grace Lawrence, who was originally due April 3rd, joins big sis Charleston (3.5).
Another Girl for Grey’s AnatomyDec 31, 2009 by Sarah C.
Earlier this year, Chyler Leigh, Ellen Pompeo and Katherine Heigl all welcomed baby girls to their respective families. Now co-star Eric Dane and his wife, Rebecca Gayheart, have learned that their baby — expected to arrive later this winter — is also a girl. The future of the Grey’s Anatomy set is looking mighty pink!
Grey’s Anatomy Better Add a Maternity Ward!Nov 12, 2009 by Sarah C.
First, it was Chyler Leigh, whose daughter Anniston Kae was born May 7th. Then, it was Ellen Pompeo, whose daugher Stella Luna, was born September 15th. Next, Katherine Heigl stepped in with her adopted baby, Naleigh. And now, yet another Grey’s Anatomy star has got a baby on the way. Eric Dane (who plays Mark Sloan on the ABC drama) and his wife, Rebecca Gayheart, are expecting! Gayheart recently confirmed the much-speculated-about news to IN TOUCH WEEKLY.
Rebecca Gayheart’s Baby BumpSep 28, 2009 by Laura S.
Grey’s Anatomy star Eric Dane has made no secret of his desire to be a father–and it looks like his wish has come true. He and wife, Rebecca Gayheart, were spotted strolling down the streets of Los Angeles this past weekend, and she was very obviously sporting a baby bump. While the couple has yet to confirm the good news, friends of the pair say they are most definitely expecting.
A Baby for McSteamy?Feb 13, 2009 by Laura S.
Eric Dane, best know for his role as “McSteamy” on the hit show Grey’s Anatomy, has apparently been steaming up the bedroom both on and off the screen. When making a guest appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show earlier this week, the actor said that he and wife Rebecca Gayheart are “working on” becoming parents. Dane joked that it’s “hard work…great if you can get it though.”
The couple married in 2004.