- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
Pink Is a Mom!Jun 3, 2011 by Sarah C.
Pink Is Pregnant!Nov 16, 2010 by Sarah C.
The rumors have been flying, but Pink is putting the truth out there — yes, she’s pregnant! The 31-year-old singer confirmed that she and her husband Carey Hart are expecting their first. According to PEOPLE, Pink’s announcement is scheduled to air on tomorrow’s Ellen DeGeneres show. Pink, whose newest album “Greatest Hits … So Far” is in stores today, said baby-to-be is a girl. So Pink is seeing pink!
This Week’s Baby Beat: April 18th-24thApr 25, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Rumors have been flying since pop star P!nk was photographed with what appeared to be a hint of a baby bump. A rep for the singer has denied that P!nk and her husband, motorcross racer Carey Hart, are expecting.
• Isla Fisher‘s baby bump has certainly been making headlines! The Confessions of a Shopaholic star and her husband, Sacha Baron Cohen, have traditionally kept quiet with details of their personal life, so they may be letting pictures do the talking. The couple are already parents to 2.5-year-old Olive.
• NCIS star Sean Murray and his wife, Carrie, welcomed their first son on April 22nd! River James Murray weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces. The Murray’s first son is their second child; the couple have had almost three years to get used to parenting with Caitlyn Melissa.
• Nothing can quite disrupt an orderly routine quite like a baby, as Law and Order star Alana de la Garza will find out soon enough! The star, who plays ADA Connie Rubirosa, and her husband Michael Roberts are expecting their first child in October.
P!nk: Pregnant or Not?Apr 20, 2010 by Sarah C.
Rumor had it that Alecia Beth Moore — better known as P!nk — was, ironically, expecting a baby girl! Sadly, Pink will have to wait for her little bundle of pink–or blue–joy. A rep for the singer emphatically stated that P!nk and her husband, motorcross racer Carey Hart, are definitely not pregnant.