High fives all around for Neal McDonough — he and his wife Ruvé just welcomed their fifth baby! A rep for the Mob City alum confirmed to People that the couple welcomed son James Hamilton on March 31st. James’ older siblings are Clover Elizabeth (2), London Jane (4), Catherine Maggie (6) and Morgan Patrick (8).
Four is the lucky number in the McDonough household! Actor Neal McDonough and his wife, Ruve, welcomed their fourth baby yesterday! Daughter Clover Elizabeth weighed 8.5 pounds and was 21 inches. Clover’s three older siblings include Morgan Patrick (5.5), Catherine Maggie (4) and London Jane (19 months).
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Jennifer Gareis of The Bold and The Beautiful announced that she and fiancé Bobby Ghassemieh are expecting their first (a boy) early this summer.
• Another daytime regular — Rebecca Herbst, who plays Elizabeth on General Hospital — is looking forward to parenthood! This newest baby will make three for Herbst and her husband, Michael Saucedo.
• From the small screen to the silver screen, baby news is everywhere! James McAvoy and his wife, Anne-Marie Duff, announced that they’re expecting their first, although they left us hanging for further details.
• Diego Luna, who’s been promoting his recent film Abel, announced that he and wife Camila Sodi are expecting their second child. The newest Luna will join big brother Jerónimo, who is 17 months old.
• Yet another NASCAR baby is on the way! This one belongs to Juan Pablo Montoya, who recently Tweeted that he and wife Connie are expecting their third child in July.
Neal McDonough, whose face you might recognize from Desperate Housewives, recently added some excitement to his household! McDonough and his wife, Ruvé, welcomed daughter London Jane McDonough on January 11th. She weighed in at 7.95 pounds and was 19-inches long. Also eager to welcome London are siblings Morgan Patrick (4) and Catherine Maggie (2.5). Though McDonough’s latest project, Ticking Clock, sounds like a thriller, life at the McDonough home is probably much more fun!