Matt Damon‘s all-girl household just got a little bigger and a little girlier. Damon and his wife, Luciana, welcomed their fourth daughter, Stella Zavala, on Wednesday, Oct. 20. Stella joins the other ladies of the Damon household: Gia (2), Isabella (4) and Alexia (Luciana’s daughter from a previous marriage). Damon’s latest film project, Hereafter, is currently in theaters.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
- Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, are expecting their fourth baby! The newest Damon will join older siblings Gia Zavala (20 months), Isabella (4 next month) and Alexia (11).
- Finally! Some good news for America’s sweetheart! Sandra Bullock recently announced that she’s adopting a three-month-old boy, Louis, who was born in New Orleans. Bullock began the adoption process with soon-to-be ex-husband Jesse James, but she plans to see the adoption through as a single parent.
- Sugar Ray singer and soon-to-be Don’t Forget the Lyrics host Mark McGrath and his fiancé, Carin Kingsland, just landed their biggest roles ever: Dad and Mom! The couple welcomed twins Lydon Edward and Hartley Grace on April 29th.
- Cyclist Lance Armstrong confirmed via Twitter that he and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting their second child together in October. In addition to 10-month-old Maxwell Edward, Armstrong has three additional children — Luke (10) and twins Isabelle and Grace (8) — with his ex-wife, Kristin.
- A rep for Full House alumna Jodie Sweetin confirmed that the former TV star is expecting her a child with boyfriend Morty Coyle. Sweetin has a two-year-old daughter, Zoie Laurelmae, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
- Brad Mates, singer for the country band Emerson Drive, and his wife recently welcomed their first baby. Tyler Robert was born on April 28th.
Matt Damon is set to star in a remake of the John Wayne classic True Grit later this year, but he and wife Luciana are getting ready to embark on an even tougher assignment: welcoming their fourth baby! The couple are already parents to Alexia (11), Isabella (who’ll turn 4 in June) and Gia Zavala (20 months). In addition to True Grit, Damon has several other projects in the works for 2010: The Adjustment Bureau and Hereafter.