Country singer Luke Bryan has had one incredible year. After being recognized as the Academy of Country Music’s Best New Artist and scoring a number one hit, Bryan has even more things to celebrate. The singer and his wife, Caroline, welcomed their second son on August 11th. Tatum Christopher weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. Tatum joins older brother Thomas Boyer in the Bryan household.
- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
Luke Bryan Welcomes Second SonAug 14, 2010 by Sarah C.
This Week’s Baby Beat: February 21st-27thFeb 28, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Country singer Luke Bryan and his wife Caroline announced that they’re expecting their second child this August.
• Catherine Bell, who currently stars in Lifetime‘s “Army Wives,” and her husband are also expecting. The couple are evening things up: they’re currently parents to 6-year-old Gemma and are expecting a baby boy.
• Jim Carrey is an early grandfather! Daughter Jane and her husband Alex Santana, lead singer for the band Blood Money, weren’t expecting Jackson Riley Santana until March 3rd. Jackson, who weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces, had other ideas! He arrived February 26th.
• Another country singer, another August baby! This time, the expectant papa is James Otto, of “Just Got Started Lovin’ You” fame. New baby will be the first for Otto and his wife, Amy.
Luke Bryan Is Singing Baby NewsFeb 25, 2010 by Sarah C.
Country singer Luke Bryan and his wife, Caroline, announced today that they’re expecting their second child in August. Soon-to-be big brother Thomas Boyer “Bo” Bryan will turn 2 in March. Bryan, who’s hit single “Do I” was recently certified gold, told PEOPLE that he and Caroline are planning to find out whether they’re having a boy or a girl. “I’d lose too much sleep wondering otherwise,” he said.