Cyclist Lance Armstrong isn’t afraid of a challenge. Which is good, since he and girlfriend Anna Hanson are perfectly poised for just that! The couple recently welcomed their second child together. Armstrong Tweeted the news of Olivia Marie‘s arrival this morning. Olivia has four older siblings: Maxwell Edwards, 16 months (from Armstrong’s relationship with Hanson), and Luke, 11, and Isabelle and Grace, both 9, from his marriage to ex-wife Kristin.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
- Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, are expecting their fourth baby! The newest Damon will join older siblings Gia Zavala (20 months), Isabella (4 next month) and Alexia (11).
- Finally! Some good news for America’s sweetheart! Sandra Bullock recently announced that she’s adopting a three-month-old boy, Louis, who was born in New Orleans. Bullock began the adoption process with soon-to-be ex-husband Jesse James, but she plans to see the adoption through as a single parent.
- Sugar Ray singer and soon-to-be Don’t Forget the Lyrics host Mark McGrath and his fiancé, Carin Kingsland, just landed their biggest roles ever: Dad and Mom! The couple welcomed twins Lydon Edward and Hartley Grace on April 29th.
- Cyclist Lance Armstrong confirmed via Twitter that he and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting their second child together in October. In addition to 10-month-old Maxwell Edward, Armstrong has three additional children — Luke (10) and twins Isabelle and Grace (8) — with his ex-wife, Kristin.
- A rep for Full House alumna Jodie Sweetin confirmed that the former TV star is expecting her a child with boyfriend Morty Coyle. Sweetin has a two-year-old daughter, Zoie Laurelmae, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
- Brad Mates, singer for the country band Emerson Drive, and his wife recently welcomed their first baby. Tyler Robert was born on April 28th.
Lance Armstrong has a record seven consecutive Tour de France wins to his name. Maybe he’s in a race to tie his record! The cyclist recently announced via Twitter that he and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting another baby in October. The couple have a 10-month-old son, Maxwell Edward, while Armstrong has three other child with ex-wife Kristin: Luke (10) and twins Isabelle and Grace (8). PEOPLE is reporting that Olivia and Jack were floated as possible names for the soon-to-be Armstrong in a recent interview with the Austin American Statesman.
Lance Armstrong is a father again! Armstrong shared the good news on his Twitter account with a message that read “Wassup, world? My name is Max Armstrong and I just arrived. My Mommy is healthy and so am I!” Max was born this morning and weighed seven pounds, five ounces and was 20 inches long. He is the first child for Armstrong and girlfriend Anna Hansen. Armstrong has three children–son Luke and twin girls Isabelle and Grace–with ex-wife Kristin Armstrong.