Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
- Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, are expecting their fourth baby! The newest Damon will join older siblings Gia Zavala (20 months), Isabella (4 next month) and Alexia (11).
- Finally! Some good news for America’s sweetheart! Sandra Bullock recently announced that she’s adopting a three-month-old boy, Louis, who was born in New Orleans. Bullock began the adoption process with soon-to-be ex-husband Jesse James, but she plans to see the adoption through as a single parent.
- Sugar Ray singer and soon-to-be Don’t Forget the Lyrics host Mark McGrath and his fiancé, Carin Kingsland, just landed their biggest roles ever: Dad and Mom! The couple welcomed twins Lydon Edward and Hartley Grace on April 29th.
- Cyclist Lance Armstrong confirmed via Twitter that he and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting their second child together in October. In addition to 10-month-old Maxwell Edward, Armstrong has three additional children — Luke (10) and twins Isabelle and Grace (8) — with his ex-wife, Kristin.
- A rep for Full House alumna Jodie Sweetin confirmed that the former TV star is expecting her a child with boyfriend Morty Coyle. Sweetin has a two-year-old daughter, Zoie Laurelmae, with ex-husband Cody Herpin.
- Brad Mates, singer for the country band Emerson Drive, and his wife recently welcomed their first baby. Tyler Robert was born on April 28th.