Soap star Jennifer Gareis is looking ahead to a rosy summer! The Bold and The Beautiful actress is expecting her second baby — a daughter — with husband Bobby Ghassemieh. Baby girl will join 19-month-old big brother Gavin.
- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
Jennifer Gareis Is Seeing PinkFeb 2, 2012 by Sarah C.
Jennifer Gareis Welcomes A Baby BoyJun 12, 2010 by Sarah C.
This year has been a big one for The Bold and the Beautiful star Jennifer Gareis (Donna Logan)! She and her fiancé Bobby Ghassemieh officially tied the knot on March 7th, and yesterday the couple welcomed their first baby! According to SoapOperaDigest.com, the boy, whose name has not yet been released, was born June 11th. He weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces and was 22 inches long.
This Week’s Baby BeatJan 31, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Jennifer Gareis of The Bold and The Beautiful announced that she and fiancé Bobby Ghassemieh are expecting their first (a boy) early this summer.
• Another daytime regular — Rebecca Herbst, who plays Elizabeth on General Hospital — is looking forward to parenthood! This newest baby will make three for Herbst and her husband, Michael Saucedo.
• From the small screen to the silver screen, baby news is everywhere! James McAvoy and his wife, Anne-Marie Duff, announced that they’re expecting their first, although they left us hanging for further details.
• Diego Luna, who’s been promoting his recent film Abel, announced that he and wife Camila Sodi are expecting their second child. The newest Luna will join big brother Jerónimo, who is 17 months old.
• Yet another NASCAR baby is on the way! This one belongs to Juan Pablo Montoya, who recently Tweeted that he and wife Connie are expecting their third child in July.
Jennifer Gareis’ Is Expecting One Bold and Beautiful Baby!Jan 24, 2010 by Sarah C.
Jennifer Gareis and her fiancé, Bobby Ghassemieh, are expecting their first baby. The actress, who plays Donna on the CBC daytime soap The Bold and the Beautiful, recently announced that the couple are looking forward to the arrival of their first son early this summer.