The Iron Chef has been busy creating his food revolution, but Jamie Oliver has been keeping equally busy off-screen as well. He and his wife, Jools, welcomed their fourth child today! Baby boy, who’s currently being called Buddy until an official name is decided, is the first son for the couple, who thus far have headed a girls-only household. Big sisters Poppy Honey (8), Daisy Boo (6) and Petal Blossom Rainbow (17 months) will no doubt help Buddy feel right at home.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Christina Milian and her new husband, The-Dream, welcomed their daughter, Violet Madison, on February 26th. Violet is the first child for Milian and the fourth for The-Dream, who has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
• Bree Turner, who recently appeared in The Ugly Truth, announced that she and husband Justin Saliman, are expecting their first child — a girl — on July 2nd.
• The Naked Chef star Jamie Oliver announced that he and wife, Juliette Norton, are expecting their fourth child in September. The newest Oliver joins siblings Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom Rainbow.
• 24 star Annie Wersching is looking forward to some pleasant drama for a change! She and husband Stephen Full, who married last September, are expecting their first baby.
• Gray’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart got to visit the inside of a real hospital recently. They welcomed their first child — a daughter — on March 3rd. No name has been announced; Dane had previously said they wanted to meet their baby girl before making a final decision on her name.
• Gimme a Break and Blossom alum Joey Lawrence and his wife, Chandi Yawn-Nelson, welcomed their second child on March 4th. Liberty Grace Lawrence, who was originally due April 3rd, joins big sis Charleston (3.5).
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, of The Naked Chef fame, and his wife Juliette “Jools” Norton recently announced that they’re expecting another baby in September. This will be the fourth child for the couple, who are also parents to Poppy Honey (who turns 8 this month), Daisy Boo (6.5) and Petal Blossom Rainbow (11 months). Oliver, who’s also published several cookbooks, is launching a new series later this month on ABC: Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution.
Chefs Jamie Oliver and Cat Cora both welcomed fresh buns from the oven! Oliver’s wife, Jools, recently gave birth to a daughter, Petal Blossom Rainbow, who joins the couple’s other flower children, Poppy Honey, seven, and Daisy Boo, five.
Cora is also pregnant with a baby boy and is due in July! The couple have two other sons, Zoran, five and Caje, 23 months.