Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Christina Milian and her new husband, The-Dream, welcomed their daughter, Violet Madison, on February 26th. Violet is the first child for Milian and the fourth for The-Dream, who has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
• Bree Turner, who recently appeared in The Ugly Truth, announced that she and husband Justin Saliman, are expecting their first child — a girl — on July 2nd.
• Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson welcomed their first child: Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr. was born March 2nd.
• The Naked Chef star Jamie Oliver announced that he and wife, Juliette Norton, are expecting their fourth child in September. The newest Oliver joins siblings Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom Rainbow.
• Jenna Elfman and her husband, Bodhi, welcomed their second child on March 2nd. Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman joins Story Elias to bring the Elfman household to four.
• Little Big Town couple Karen Fairchild and Jimi Westbrook welcomed their first child on March 5th. Elijah Dylan Westbrook weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces at his arrival.
• 24 star Annie Wersching is looking forward to some pleasant drama for a change! She and husband Stephen Full, who married last September, are expecting their first baby.
• Gray’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart got to visit the inside of a real hospital recently. They welcomed their first child — a daughter — on March 3rd. No name has been announced; Dane had previously said they wanted to meet their baby girl before making a final decision on her name.
• Gimme a Break and Blossom alum Joey Lawrence and his wife, Chandi Yawn-Nelson, welcomed their second child on March 4th. Liberty Grace Lawrence, who was originally due April 3rd, joins big sis Charleston (3.5).