LeBron James is ready for his next baby to get here! The Cleveland Cavaliers player and his wife Savannah are expecting their third … and it sounds as if dad is almost as ready as mom for baby girl to make her appearance. James recently shared a sweet picture of he and Savannah on vacation captioned, “Mykonos Greece is spectacular! Push gift to my wife @mrs_savannahrj! Zhuri hurry up and get here so you daddy and 2 brothers can annoy you! Lol.” Those two big brothers would be LeBron James Jr. (8) and Bryce Maximus (6).
- Celebrity Babies, Name Advice, Books and Products!
LeBron James Reveals His Daughter’s NameAug 16, 2014 by Sarah C.
This Week’s Baby Beat: February 28th-March 6thMar 7, 2010 by Sarah C.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Christina Milian and her new husband, The-Dream, welcomed their daughter, Violet Madison, on February 26th. Violet is the first child for Milian and the fourth for The-Dream, who has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
• Bree Turner, who recently appeared in The Ugly Truth, announced that she and husband Justin Saliman, are expecting their first child — a girl — on July 2nd.
• The Naked Chef star Jamie Oliver announced that he and wife, Juliette Norton, are expecting their fourth child in September. The newest Oliver joins siblings Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom Rainbow.
• 24 star Annie Wersching is looking forward to some pleasant drama for a change! She and husband Stephen Full, who married last September, are expecting their first baby.
• Gray’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart got to visit the inside of a real hospital recently. They welcomed their first child — a daughter — on March 3rd. No name has been announced; Dane had previously said they wanted to meet their baby girl before making a final decision on her name.
• Gimme a Break and Blossom alum Joey Lawrence and his wife, Chandi Yawn-Nelson, welcomed their second child on March 4th. Liberty Grace Lawrence, who was originally due April 3rd, joins big sis Charleston (3.5).
Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson Are Seeing BlueMar 3, 2010 by Sarah C.
But blue is a happy color for Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson, who welcomed their first son yesterday! Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr. weighed 7 pounds and 3 ounces. Cole’s fourth studio album had been scheduled for release on Valentine’s Day but has been understandably delayed. Gibson, who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers, and Cole haven’t yet announced a date for their wedding, but Cole now has her something blue!
Keyshia Cole Has a Busy Year AheadJan 9, 2010 by Sarah C.
Keyshia Cole is looking forward to a lot of big changes this year. The R&B singer and reality TV star is expecting a new baby, releasing her fourth album and planning her wedding! Cole and her fiancé, Cleveland Cavaliers player Daniel Gibson, recently announced that they’re expecting their first child together (according to rumor, a boy in March). Cole is also anticipating the release of her fourth album this summer. A date for the wedding hasn’t yet been set, which may give Cole a little breathing room to adjust to parenthood!