Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi‘s dream came true on February 20th when her daughter, Krishna Thea, was born.
• Gary Busey and Steffanie Sampson welcomed Luke Sampson Busey on February 22nd. Busey’s newest son weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces.
• The-Dream, who’s expecting a girl with Christina Milian, slipped in an interview with MTV and shared baby girl’s planned name: Violet.
• Country singer Luke Bryan and his wife Caroline announced that they’re expecting their second child this August.
• Catherine Bell, who currently stars in Lifetime‘s “Army Wives,” and her husband are also expecting. The couple are evening things up: they’re currently parents to 6-year-old Gemma and are expecting a baby boy.
• NASCAR driver Carl Edwards is finally out of the baby race. He and Kate welcomed Anne Edwards — all 8 pounds, 4 ounces of her — on February 24th.
• Jim Carrey is an early grandfather! Daughter Jane and her husband Alex Santana, lead singer for the band Blood Money, weren’t expecting Jackson Riley Santana until March 3rd. Jackson, who weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces, had other ideas! He arrived February 26th.
• Another country singer, another August baby! This time, the expectant papa is James Otto, of “Just Got Started Lovin’ You” fame. New baby will be the first for Otto and his wife, Amy.