Life is looking decidedly less grim for Bree Turner! The Grimm actress and her husband Justin Saliman welcomed their second baby — son Dean Turner Saliman — last month on September 12th. Turner took to Twitter recently reflecting how life with two (Turner and Saliman are also parents to 2-year-old daughter Stella) has changed, “Both kids asleep in car. What fills me with joy is drastically different these days. #nomoreupindaclub.”
For Grimm actress Bree Turner, the future is looking decidedly un-grim! The actress and her husband Justin Saliman are expecting their second baby in September. The couple are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Stella Jean, but they haven’t shared whether Stella is expecting a little sister or brother.
Bree Turner, who played Joy in 2009’s The Ugly Truth, has plenty of joy in her life these days! She and her husband, Justin Saliman, welcomed their first child, a girl, on June 29th. Stella Jean Saliman weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces and was 21-inches long at birth. Turner has several projects, such as Take Me Home, in the works, but she’s also said that she’s spending this summer focusing on her family.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Christina Milian and her new husband, The-Dream, welcomed their daughter, Violet Madison, on February 26th. Violet is the first child for Milian and the fourth for The-Dream, who has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
• Bree Turner, who recently appeared in The Ugly Truth, announced that she and husband Justin Saliman, are expecting their first child — a girl — on July 2nd.
• The Naked Chef star Jamie Oliver announced that he and wife, Juliette Norton, are expecting their fourth child in September. The newest Oliver joins siblings Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom Rainbow.
• 24 star Annie Wersching is looking forward to some pleasant drama for a change! She and husband Stephen Full, who married last September, are expecting their first baby.
• Gray’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart got to visit the inside of a real hospital recently. They welcomed their first child — a daughter — on March 3rd. No name has been announced; Dane had previously said they wanted to meet their baby girl before making a final decision on her name.
• Gimme a Break and Blossom alum Joey Lawrence and his wife, Chandi Yawn-Nelson, welcomed their second child on March 4th. Liberty Grace Lawrence, who was originally due April 3rd, joins big sis Charleston (3.5).
Bree Turner, who’s set to appear in this year’s Take Me Home, recently announced that she and husband Justin Saliman are expecting their first child. The baby, a girl, is set to make her arrival on July 2nd. Turner, a professional dancer, has appeared in films such as The Wedding Planner, Joe Dirt, American Pie and, most recently, The Ugly Truth.