Actress Annie Wersching is looking at a slightly better deadline and a much better outcome! The 24 alumna, who played Renee Walker on the popular series, and her husband Stephen Fuller are expecting their second baby. According to People, the couple’s 2.5-year-old son Freddie will become a big brother this summer. Wersching has kept busy since her 24 days with appearances on CSI, NCIS, Hawaii 5-O and Body of Proof.
Ever Carradine — whose credits include Eureka, 24 and Commander in Chief — has landed a role with a much longer run: mom! The actress and her husband, singer songwriter Coby Brown, welcomed their first daughter on Monday, August 9th. Chaplin Haddow Brown weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20.25 inches long.
24 actress Annie Wersching took on a new role this month–motherhood. She and hubby Stephen Full welcomed son Freddie on August 8 in Los Angeles.
The proud mama said, “he has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable.”
The couple married in September 2009.
Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Christina Milian and her new husband, The-Dream, welcomed their daughter, Violet Madison, on February 26th. Violet is the first child for Milian and the fourth for The-Dream, who has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
• Bree Turner, who recently appeared in The Ugly Truth, announced that she and husband Justin Saliman, are expecting their first child — a girl — on July 2nd.
• The Naked Chef star Jamie Oliver announced that he and wife, Juliette Norton, are expecting their fourth child in September. The newest Oliver joins siblings Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom Rainbow.
• 24 star Annie Wersching is looking forward to some pleasant drama for a change! She and husband Stephen Full, who married last September, are expecting their first baby.
• Gray’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart got to visit the inside of a real hospital recently. They welcomed their first child — a daughter — on March 3rd. No name has been announced; Dane had previously said they wanted to meet their baby girl before making a final decision on her name.
• Gimme a Break and Blossom alum Joey Lawrence and his wife, Chandi Yawn-Nelson, welcomed their second child on March 4th. Liberty Grace Lawrence, who was originally due April 3rd, joins big sis Charleston (3.5).
Girlfriends alumna Golden Brooks and her boyfriend, 24 regular D.B. Woodside, welcomed a baby girl early last month. Dakota Tao Brooks-Woodside was born on September 1st. She weighed in at 9 pounds, 2 ounces and was 23 inches. Brooks, 38, wrapped up Polish Bear, an indie film, earlier this year. Woodside, meanwhile, has appeared in several episodes of TNT’s series HawthoRNe.