Dateline NBC correspondent Andrea Canning has her own news to report these days: she’s expecting again! The journalist and her husband, former Marine fighter pilot Major Tony Bancroft, are expecting their fourth baby. Canning confirmed the happy news to Us Weekly, and also shared that baby-to-be, who is due in February, will be another girl! The couple are already parents to daughters Anna (4), Charlotte (3) and Christina (1).
It’s blue news for Mark-Paul Gosselaar — but that’s a good thing! The Franklin & Bash actor and his wife Catriona McGinn have welcomed their first baby together. Son Dekkar Edward was born on September 30th. In a statement to Us Weekly confirming the happy news, Gosselaar said, “We are overjoyed with the new addition to our family. We are madly in love with or little boy. He is healthy and just perfect — all we could ask for.” Gosselaar also has two older children (Michael, 10, and Ava, 7) with ex-wife Lisa Ann Russell.
10) Drink coconut milk if you want your child to have dewy skin.
9) The best position to conceive is from behind.
8) If you’re “glowing” while pregnant, you’re having a girl. If pregnancy does not become you, you’re having a boy.
7) If you’re pregnant, hide from the full moon or your baby will have a big birthmark.
6) If you’re baby is bald for too long and you want it to grow hair, feed it soy milk.
5) If your husband is having a hard time conceiving, he should ingest pumpkin seeds. If his sperm is “lazy,” have him drink strong coffee before you try to conceive.
4) If an expectant mother craves salty foods, it’s a boy…sweet foods, it’s a girl.
3) The worse your morning sickness, the more likely you are to have a girl. (Indeed studies have shown that women who are hospitalized for morning sickness tend to birth girls over boys).
2) Listening to classical music in the womb will increase your child’s chances of being highly intelligent.
1) If a mother’s right boob grows bigger than the left one, it’s a girl. If the mother’s left boob grows bigger, it’s a boy.
Baltimore Ravens’ player Torrey Smith has a way with words, even when he’s not using them! The wide receiver posted a picture to his Instagram account of he and wife Chanel enjoying a spaghetti dinner, with a doctored Prego jar between them reading “We’re Prego.” Smith captioned the photo with, “Can’t believe she got me to take this pic…but it’s a blessing so I’m with it.” Fun news shared in a fun way, but now how are they going to announce when baby is due?
One of Ioan Gruffudd‘s latest film projects is Mariah Mundi and the Midas Box. But Gruffudd has struck gold of his own outside the fantasy flick — he and wife Alice Evans have welcomed their second baby! Daughter Elsie Marigold was born on September 13th. Elsie is the second child and second daughter for the couple, who are also parents to 4-year-old Ella Betsi.
Survivor alum Rob Cesternino has kept busy since his days in the Amazon and on the All Stars. Rob has a website (www.RobHasAWebsite.com), and Rob has a podcast (yep, called Rob Has A Podcast) and now, Rob has a baby, too! Cesternino and his wife Nicole welcomed their first baby together — son Dominic James Cesternino — on September 29th. Cesternino shared the happy news via Twitter: “Coming to live from the delivery room… It’s Dominic James Cesternino. He’s doing great & @NicoleLuvsShoes is too!! #itsABoy #robhasababy.”
Rachael Leigh Cook has a whole new outlook on life! The Perception actress and her husband, The Vampire Diaries star Daniel Gillies, have welcomed their first baby, a daughter. Gillies took to Twitter to share the happy news, tweeting, “it’s a girl. the tiny new empress of my everything. she’s immaculate. we’re delirious.”
Lisa Marie D’Amato is one model mama! The former America’s Next Top Model contest and her husband Adam Friedman welcomed their first baby a little earlier than expected. Us Weekly is reporting that the couple’s son Daxel Vaughn arrived September 28th, a few days earlier than his October 1st due date. Congrats to the new family!
Ivanka Trump shared plenty of details about her pregnancy with Fit Pregnancy recently, but the sex of -baby-to-be wasn’t among them! Trump and her husband Jared Kushner are expecting their second later this fall, and although Trump knows what they’re expecting, she’s keeping that information to herself. “I’m superstitious,” she said of why she knows but choses not to share, “I don’t like to tell people, but I don’t have the discipline to keep it a surprise.” Baby boy or girl will be the second baby for Trump and Kushner, who are also parents to 2-year-old Arabella Rose.
Simon Cowell is adjusting to the idea of being a dad, but in a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, the former X-Factor judge made it clear that daddy-duty does not extend to the delivery room. When asked if he planned to be with girlfriend Lauren Silverman during the delivery of their baby (rumored to be a son), Cowell responded with his characteristic frankness, “Are you out of your mind? … I’ll be very close by, but no.” Baby will be the first for Cowell but the second for Silverman, who’s mom to 7-year-old Adam.