Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• Singer Brad Mates of Emerson Drive is looking forward to a baby bump in the road! He and wife Jana are expecting their first baby, a boy, in April. The couple are planning to name him Tyler.
• Another country musician, another baby announcement! Joe Don Rooney, guitarist for the country band Rascal Flatts, and his wife announced that they’re expecting their second child in September. Baby-to-be will join big brother Jagger Donovan, 21 months.
• Extra host Mario Lopez, 36, recently announced that he and girlfriend Courtney Mazza are expecting. The baby, which is due in the fall, will be the first for the couple.
• FlashForward star Joseph Fiennes and his wife, Maria Dolores Dieguez, welcomed their first child — a baby girl — on March 8th.
• Spanglish star Paz Vega, 34, and her husband, Orson Salazar, are anticipating the arrival of their third baby in September. Although baby #3 is a bit of a surprise, the couple are well prepared for his or her appearance. They’ve had plenty of time to practice parenthood with Orson (2.5 years) and Ava (who’ll be 8-months-old later this month).
• Madeleine Wickham — also known as Sophie Kinsella, author of the Shopaholic series — recently announced via her Web site that she and husband Henry Wickham are expecting their fourth baby next month. The newest Wickham joins siblings Freddy, Hugo and Oscar.