Did you catch all the baby news this week? Check out our weekly wrap-up to make sure you’re up-to-date on who’s expecting, welcoming and naming!
• It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia stars Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney recently announced some shining news! The couple, who’ll celebrate their second anniversary this September, are expecting their first child this August.
• Kevin Costner is adding to his brood. He and wife Christine Baumgartner are expecting their third child in June. In addition to his children with Baumgartner (Hayes Logan, 13 months, and Cayden Wyatt, 2.5 years), Costner also has four other children — Liam, 13, Joe, 22, Lily, 23, and Annie, 25 — from previous relationships.
• Modern Family actor Ty Burrell recently announced that he and his wife, Holly, have adopted a baby girl.
• Amy Poehler and her husband, Will Arnett, are expecting their second child. The Parks and Recreation star and her Arrested Development-star husband are already parents to Archie, who’ll be 17 months this month.
• You may remember better remember her as Winnie from The Wonder Years, but Danica McKellar is all grown up now! She and her husband Mike Verta recently announced that their expecting their first child in the fall.
• Jeff Gordon shared that the baby he and wife Ingrid Vandehosch are expecting in August is going to be a boy! Baby boy will be the second child for the couple, who are already parents to Ella Sophia, 2.5 years.